Aktuális ajánlataink – Mérnők / Műszaki – Electrical Supervisor
Our client is an multinational construction company, involved in a significant plant- construction investment in Hungary.
They are actually looking for an experienced
ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR (fixed-term project – Tiszaújváros)
- To support several work team within the Department relatively to highly specialized skills (High, Medium and Low voltage, plant distribution system).
- To elaborate the complex base documentation which describes the architecture of electrical system.
- It is mandatory the registration to Hungarian Engineer Chamber and accreditation for manage E-log book like a technical referent.
- Elaborate design specifications in accordance with contractual requests and present them to Client for approval.
- Elaborate the architecture of the electrical system in a form which meets the requirements of the design specifications, reducing cost and time of preparation.
- Develop requisitioning activities assigned by the Project Coordinator: prepare the material requisition for offer request, bring suppliers into line, prepare technical tab, prepare the material requisition for order, control the supplier plans and participate on possible testing.
- Choice of main project elements (for example the architecture of electrical system) within the contractual minimal requests.
- Technical analysis of supplier’s offers of electrical equipment and identification of offer/s that meet the best the minimal needs of the project.
- Anticipate electrical engineering activities compared to real expected date of start, on the basis of experience and knowledge of the market of suppliers and their specific technical and productive capacities.
- Handling modification due to a not linear development but necessary for the project.
- University degree;
- At least 5+ years experience in national and international level in medium/large construction projects at jobsite in similar position (experience in chemical plant construction or oil/gas plant construction is a great advantage);
- Good command of English is a must;
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks;
- Attention to detail and accuracy, strong, frank and transparent communication skills;
- Problem-solving, hard-worker with stress tolerance;
- Willingness to travel.
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
Job location: Tiszaújváros
How to apply:
If you are confident that your experience meets the above requirements, please send us a detailed CV written in English and Hungarian.